Post 5: Changes to my study programme

 Hi, it's me again, this is my penultimate post! 

I hope you are feeling well.


Today it's my turn to write about the changes I would make in my study programme. The truth is that there would be many, starting with the excessive amount of subjects. The good thing about the study programme is that there is currently a team working on the curricular innovation of the career. 


As for the teaching methods, I dare to say that it is varied, some professors practice very good methods, being able to articulate their courses with others and many times I really enjoy their contents. 


Some professors should stop demanding too much academic load outside of class, because they think that it is the only course we have. I think that having many courses is a disadvantage both for our quality of study and our mental health.


As for the use of technology, in Music Theory there is a subject called "Música y Medios Digitales/ Music and digital media", but the technological means that exist in the university do not allow many times to learn in the most optimal way, perhaps there should be another approach in the subject.


I could go on naming many disadvantages of the curricular plan, in terms of courses that although they have good objectives, but in practice they are not fulfilled or they are given another approach. But beyond the curriculum, a big disadvantage is the infrastructure of the faculty. There is only one green area (with synthetic grass haha) and there is no cafeteria. This causes that the mental health of students, teachers and workers is affected, not being able to share in decent places, and often the study materials also have a low quality, for example, in the out-of-tune pianos and in poor condition.


It may seem very basic, but it is real and affects all of us who study/work there.



I see you soon! or so I hope.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 4: A picture I like