Post 2: The Best Concert ever

 Hi! it's me again. 

Today I want to tell you about my favorite classical music concert. It is about violinist Alexander Markov. He is an American violinist, of Russian descent. He is a musician with incredible skills. He played in this concert music by composer Paganini and music by Mendelsohnn. It was at the Teatro Municipal de las Condes. 


Honestly, Markov played Paganini in the most beautiful way I have ever heard. There is one thing that amazes me about him and that is his way of connecting with the people during the concert. He always keeps the audience's attention.


The concert had an interesting program typical of romanticism, but the second part of the concert was unforgettable for me. First he played a Caprice by Niccolò Paganini. Then he offered some riffs with his electric violin. The applause was thunderous.


He has a complete collection of compositions for this electric violin, accompanied by orchestra, choir and a rock band. He said in an interview, "What I hope by presenting my rock and roll project is to attract more young people and bridge the gap between classical music and rock."


It was a really exciting concert, I had a very varied program, between rock and classical, being two very interesting genres for me. Besides, it was a nice experience, since I went with my boyfriend and we had a lot of fun, since he is also a musician <3


I see you later! Thanks for reading me ;)





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 4: A picture I like