Post 4: A picture I like

Dear readers:

Today I want to tell you about a special image for me. More than the picture itself, is about the meaning behind it. “The rays of the sun that filter through the leaves of the trees” It's a non-literal translation of the Komorebi word (of Japanese origin). 

The story behind the word is when I try to search for a more original name for my instagram. That's when I found komorebi, when I learned its untranslatable graphic description, I fell in love with the word. 

This image represents peace and makes me see life better at times when I don't feel motivated. I think it’s the most beatiful life’s picture than I see. Every time I feel bad I imagine and remember moments in which this image is present: In the park laying down with my boyfriend watching the trees, with my family on the road traveling to the south admiring the rays of the sun in the endless green trees, for a walk with my best friend in the countryside, among others. 

This image means a lot to me. It graphically describes the best moments I have experienced as a person and with my loved ones.


Thanks for reading me.

This is an image from Google

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 2: The Best Concert ever