POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

 Hi! It´s me again. I hope you´re fine.

I think this question is hard to answer because I have ansiety constantly, I think about the future more than I really want. So, I prefer and I choose the future, I want to know how the world look likes in one more time,  if it really becomes more bad than it is already, with global warming inserted in a complete way, or if it is the opposite. As well as knowing if a cure for cancer or other diseases has been found. I would also like to see myself, but it would be scary at the same time. If I were to return to the present, I would not know how I would see my life again. 

I think I know about various historical events that happened in the world, so knowing about the future might be a little different. 

But if I were honest with you, I choose the future if it doesn't affect me or somebody else. Besides that, I think if I travel to the future it would be between fifty or two hundred years, not beyond that, as I don't know how it will be or if we will actually be on earth. 



I would like to stay alone if the world is stable or even better than it is now, and if man's evil is gone or is in a process of diminishing.

And you  would want time travel to the Future or Past? Is one of these questions that make you think for a long time.

See you soon!





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 4: A picture I like