My future Job

Hello, I hope you are well.

Today I want to talk about my future work. The truth is that I am determined that music is the way I want to say, because it is what motivates me to improve every day, it is what allows me to express myself and I feel comfortable when I learn every day in my career, which does not mean that sometimes it costs me a lot and stresses me. But if I think about a more distant future, what I will be working on later, I'm not sure what I want to answer.

I would like to travel a lot, there's no doubt about that haha, so I hope to have my safe space, my comfort zone, but not to work there, but to have my fixed place of work when I need it. I hope to work in more than one place, so I can teach as much as I can. Also, Music Theory, the career I'm studying in college, allows me to have a general knowledge of music, but I don't know what I want to go into yet.

I love connecting with people through music, and I love being able to teach it as well. I want to help people to be able to connect with music, to be able to express themselves and feel with it. I may decide to go down the path of orchestral or choral conducting, or teaching, but I still have a ways to go to think about it for sure. What I know at the moment is that I am very interested in delving into many branches of music, and the more I experience with it, the better it is for me.


Thanks for reading me! I see you soon<33




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 4: A picture I like