Good Food= Good place

Buon pomeriggio! 

I hope your fine:)

Today I want to talk you about Italy. I think is the best place and I have always wanted to visit it in my entire life. 

At first I talk about good food in Italy. Who doesn't like a good Italian Margueritha pizza? Or what to say about buffalo cheese, or tiramisu, which by the way, is my favorite dessert.

After that, I say Italian music had a importants and really good classical music composers in Europe like  Francesca Caccini, Vivaldi, Puccini, Paganini and others composers. 

Another thing that I love about Italy is its landscapes and its ancient architecture, which by the way, makes it very charactheristic of the country.  Every time I see images of Toscana, Sicilia, Liguria or Piamonte, I just think how much I would like to be there.

Also, I would like to travel and explore as much as I can, learn much more about the culture of Italy and be able to eat a lot of pasta and gelato.

I would like in the distant future to be able to live in Italy, eat quality food and grow my own organic fruits and vegetables, drive on my own Vespa and take photos of the most beautiful sights and attractions I have ever known.

thanks for reading me! ♡












Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 4: A picture I like